Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blah

I'm feeling like "Blah" today.
The only thing that I'm looking forward to is the same as last week and the week before: a new episode of True Blood Season 2.
Episode three of Season 2 looks promising.
I have tried to write creatively and was able to type one page; that I read only to my mother and she said that it scared her. After I told her that I wrote it she was very impressed. But how biased can a parent's opinion be? I need to read my page to some one else and see what they think.
I would love to be able to write a story that is as intriguing and exciting as the vampire shows that I have been watching.
Another vampire series that I found on the Internet is Blood Ties. The series is on a basic cable channel so it is not nearly as graphic as True Blood but it kept me entertained while I waited for the second season to air.
I tried watching Moonlight but the only episode that I enjoyed watching was the first one.
Maybe I'll be blessed with a good story to write, sell, and finally earn a fortune.
But until then I will continue to feel like Blah.

No comments: